Contributors to Planète Energies
Here's the list of Planète Énergies contributors:
Chairman of the Energy and Climate Change Committee, National Academy of Technologies of France (NATF)
- He is an internationally renowned expert in hydroelectricity, dams, canals, and nuclear power plant civil engineering.
- Bernard Tardieu has been Vice President of the International Commission on Large Dams.
- Member of one of the Specialised Commissions of the French National Research Institute of Science and Technology for Environment and Agriculture.
- Member of the Scientific Board of Eléctricité de France (EDF) and ENPC.
Professor at the University of Pau and Pays de l’Adour, Head of team at the Mont-de-Marsan-based French Institute of Analytical Sciences and Physical Chemistry for the Environment and Materials (IPREM) and Coordinator of XYLOMAT, a national network
Chief executive, La Fabrique de la Cité, France
- Cécile Maisonneuve is Advisor in Ifri, a Leading French Think Tank on International Questions.
- Executive at AREVA from 2007 to 2012.
- She graduated from the Ecole Normale Supérieure and is Lauréate of the Paris Institute of Political studies.
- She is also a member of Econoclastes and Vox Femina.