Contributors to Planète Energies
Here's the list of Planète Énergies contributors:
Executive Director of ANAH
Head of the General Public (ADEME)
Vice-President for Climate & Energy, Total
- Graduated from the École Polytechnique and French School of Advanced Techniques (ENSTA) as an Engineer and Naval Architect.
- She started working as a Naval Architect in Research and Development with Bouygues Offshore (now Saipem) in 1996, then moved on to Noble Denton in London (2000-2001).
- She joined Total in Paris in 2002, as a Metocean Advisor.
- From 2010 to end of 2015, she was Head of the Survey Technologies Department for geophysics, geotechnics, metocean, ice engineering and geomatics applied to development and operations.
- In January 2016, she joined the Corporate Sustainable Development and Environment Division, as Vice-President for Climate & Energy.
Managing Director of PlasticsEurope
Senior Energy Policy Analyst, OpenExp
- She joined the Joint Research Centre (JRC) of the European Commission (EC) as a Policy and Scientific Officer in October 2013.
- Previously, she worked at the International Energy Agency (IEA) as a senior buildings expert in the Energy Efficiency and Environment Division.
- Dr. Yamina SAHEB has 15 years of experience in buildings and appliances energy efficiency.