Contributors to Planète Energies
Here's the list of Planète Énergies contributors:
Total, Senior Vice President, Civil Society Engagement
Senior Research Fellow, French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Professor, with a PhD in history
- PhD in Letters
- Research Director in the National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- He is working in a program linking Panthéon-Sorbonne University and CNRS with the main objective of a project known as "EHNE" (Writing a New European History)
Mathematician and science historian, Emeritus Research Director at the French National Institute for Scientific Research (CNRS)
Senior Vice President, Prospective Analysis, New Energies, Total
- Senior Vice President, Prospective Analysis, New Energies
- Member of Total New Energies’ Management Committee and sits on the Boards of Directors of SunPower.
- Member of Syndicat des Energies Renouvelables, the association of French renewable energy companies.
- Expertise in renewable energies spans solar energy, biomass, biotech, integrating renewable energies into power grids, electricity storage and marine engineering
Chairman of the Energy and Climate Change Committee, National Academy of Technologies of France (NATF)
- He is an internationally renowned expert in hydroelectricity, dams, canals, and nuclear power plant civil engineering.
- Bernard Tardieu has been Vice President of the International Commission on Large Dams.
- Member of one of the Specialised Commissions of the French National Research Institute of Science and Technology for Environment and Agriculture.
- Member of the Scientific Board of Eléctricité de France (EDF) and ENPC.
Senior Advisor, IFRI, a leading French think tank on international issues
- Cécile Maisonneuve is Advisor in Ifri, a Leading French Think Tank on International Questions.
- Executive at AREVA from 2007 to 2012.
- She graduated from the Ecole Normale Supérieure and is Lauréate of the Paris Institute of Political studies.
- She is also a member of Econoclastes and Vox Femina.